L2 Precision Tree Felling, Chain Saw Safety & Ergonomics:
Abbreviated Course Description: 2-Day Module:
ISA Certified Arborists will receive 16 CEUs.
• Level 1 Precision Tree Felling
And at least 6 Months full time in practice of building skills in the methods taught in L1 Precision Tree Felling Methods.
The participants will learn and apply more knowledge of the maintenance and troubleshooting of chainsaw problems. It will also cover cutting techniques used to overcome felling difficulties such as snags or hangers as well as techniques for overcoming excessive lean and decay challenges. Technique for using chain saws in high angle positions is also discussed and demonstrated.
• Safety and Risk Management
• Advanced Cutting Techniques
• Key notch, Knee hinge; Dealing with hung-up trees;
Advanced Bore cutting techniques, Meet cuts;
Specialized notching and back cutting
• Felling (Review and building on skills learned in Level 1)
• Levers, Wedges
• Cutting Aloft (demonstration)
For full course outline and current availability, contact ArborMaster Training.