ArborMaster L1 Arborist Rigging Applications - 3 Day (For Climbers)
• L1 Tree Climbing Methods & Best Practice
• L1 Precision Felling, Chain Saw Handling, Safety
Traditional as well as new energy efficient, low impact, methods of rigging are taught. Emphasis is placed on the most productive tools and techniques in order to reduce the risk of accidents. Discover and learn to manage the forces involved in rigging operations.
ISA Continuing Education Units; ISA Certified Arborists will receive 16 CEUs or 24 CEUs accordingly.
• Risk Management and Personnel Safety
• Rigging Physics
• Basic Physics and Rope Rigging
• Rigging Hardware
• Rigging Cutting Techniques
• Log and Limb Lowering
For full course outline and current availability, contact ArborMaster.