ArborMaster L1 Precision Tree Felling, Chainsaw Safety and Handling
2-Day Module - No pre-requisites
The participants will learn and apply effective tree felling methods through systematic planning and skillful implementation of the work plan. A practical understanding and application of leverage, mechanical advantage, and ergonomics, as they relate to precision tree felling, removal, and chainsaw handling, will be taught, demonstrated and practiced. Students will learn, develop skills and measure their own results.
ISA Continuing Education Units: ISA Certified Arborists will receive 16 CEUs.
• Safety and Risk Management
• Chainsaw Handling and Operation
• Precision Cutting Methods and Best Practice
• Planning Procedures
• Leverage and Mechanical Advantage
• Preventative Maintenance and Sharpening
For a full course outline and current availability, contact ArborMaster Training.