Read by Tim Dixon and Megan Tusing.
Get the MP3 version of the Arborists’ Certification Study Guide (Fourth Edition), including a complete verbal reading of all 16 chapters. For those who find it difficult to read long chapters at the end of a busy workday, this MP3 is designed to focus on study sessions and reinforce concepts. Workbook questions, images, key terms, glossary, and recommended resources are included in a supplementary PDF that will be available for download alongside the MP3 files.(©2022, each chapter approx. 60 min.)
• 16 fully narrated chapters
• Complete and up-to-date resource designed to help you prepare for the ISA Certified Arborist® exam
• Supplementary PDF includes over 440 photos and illustrations, including nearly 200 new to this edition, as well as workbook questions, a comprehensive glossary of arboricultural terms, and a valuable list of additional recommended resources.
• Significantly enhanced chapters on Pruning, Risk Assessment, Climbing, and Urban Forestry
• Consistent with every BMP revision as of February 2021
Each chapter contains:
• learning objectives
• updated information and best practices related to tree work
• key terms*
• illustrations and photos*
• a workbook section*
• challenge questions*
• sample test questions*
• recommended resources*
*denotes content included in the supplementary PDF available for download alongside the audio files
Also available in paperback and digital format.
When using this product, make sure to download, not view, on your computer or device, allowing the download to complete entirely before attempting to open each file. This product is an audio-only format and will work on any device (Apple or PC computers/Android or iPhone) via audio playback applications (e.g., iTunes, Groove Player, etc.).
Any educational or preparatory material, whether published by ISA or not, should NOT be considered the sole source of information for an ISA certification examination. This publication and the ISA certification program exams are developed through separate processes and entities.