Abiotic disorders are non-living factors that can adversely affect tree health, including air quality, water quality, and others. Abiotic factors may disrupt water and mineral uptake, or other vital functions that help a tree maintain its health and strength. This course offers an introduction to the wide range of abiotic factors that can have negative effects on tree health, and some of the remedies that can be recommended. (2 CEUs) A,U,T,M,L,Bs
This is a self-paced, interactive course to supplement the certification study guide. The lessons are designed for adult learners who cannot attend formal classes and nontraditional learners who respond best to visual, multi media, and hands-on teaching methods.
- Instructional strategies that simulate job tasks and promote learning transfer
- Self-paced instruction
- Emphasis on visuals, including several graphics
- Intuitive navigation with clear orientation titles
- A system of instant feedback that engages the learner
- Quiz questions that simulate certification tests and lead to mastery of learning objectives
Earn 2 CEUs* (A, U, T, M, L, Bs)*CEUs can be earned from this product once per recertification cycle with repurchase.
*After purchasing this online course, you can launch the course by visiting Online Learning Center.
Important: Online courses are for individual use only.
Due to the browser incompatibility issues of handheld devices, please complete Introduction to Arboriculture courses and quizzes for CEU’s on laptops or personal computers. We also recommend that you load browser and computer updates for the best experience. Google Chrome is the preferred browser.