This lesson will cover the main characteristics of the most common tree genera. You will learn about applying identification principles to trees in different parts of the world, using an identification key and the importance of hands-on learning in becoming familiar with tree identification. (2 CEUs) A,U,T,M,L,Bs
This is a self-paced, highly interactive course to supplement the certification study guide. The lessons are designed for adult learners who cannot attend formal classes and nontraditional learners who respond best to visual, multi media, and hands-on teaching methods.
- Instructional strategies that simulate job tasks and promote learning transfer
- A high level of interactivity
- Self-paced instruction
- Emphasis on visuals, including several graphics
- Intuitive navigation with clear orientation titles
- A system of instant feedback that engages the learner
- Quiz questions that simulate certification tests and lead to mastery of learning objectives
Earn 2 CEUs* (A, U, T, M, L, Bs)
This online course replaces the former CD-ROM of the same title with an updated format.
*CEUs can be earned from this product once per recertification cycle with repurchase.
*After purchasing this online course, you can launch the course by visiting Online Learning Center.