Pruning cuts must be made with an understanding of how the tree will respond to the cut. In this lesson, you will learn the pruning principles that will guide you in making pruning plans that will optimize tree health and structure. (2 CEUs) A,U,T,M,L,Bp
This is a self-paced, highly interactive course to supplement the certification study guide. The lessons are designed for adult learners who cannot attend formal classes and nontraditional learners who respond best to visual, multi media, and hands-on teaching methods.
- Instructional strategies that simulate job tasks and promote learning transfer
- A high level of interactivity
- Self-paced instruction
- Emphasis on visuals, including several graphics
- Intuitive navigation with clear orientation titles
- A system of instant feedback that engages the learner
- Quiz questions that simulate certification tests and lead to mastery of learning objectives
Earn 2 CEUs* (A, U, T, M, L, Bp)
This course is the same as the CD-ROM of the same title. CEUs can be earned from this product, even if you have already completed the CD-ROM.
*These CEUs may be submitted only once during the life of your certification.
*After purchasing this online course, you can launch the course by visiting Online Learning Center.