Safety must always be the first concern for tree workers in any field. This module provides information on appropriate safety standards, personal protective equipment, hazards, and other essential guidelines to help you stay safe on the job.
This is a self-paced, highly interactive course to supplement the certification study guide. The lessons are designed for adult learners who cannot attend formal classes and nontraditional learners who respond best to visual, auditory, and hands-on teaching methods.
- Instructional strategies that simulate job tasks and promote learning transfer
- A high level of interactivity
- Self-paced instruction
- Emphasis on visuals, including several graphics
- Digital audio that enhances text
- Intuitive navigation with clear orientation titles
- A system of instant feedback that engages the learner
- Quiz questions that simulate certification tests and lead to mastery of learning objectives
- Glossary of key terms with definitions and pronunciations.
Earn 2 CEUs* (A, U, T, M, L, Bm)
This course is the same as the CD-ROM of the same title. CEUs can be earned from this product, even if you have already completed the CD-ROM.
*These CEUs may be submitted only once during the life of your certification.
*After purchasing this online course, you can launch the course by visiting Online Learning Center.