Training young trees is one of the first steps in promoting structurally sound urban trees. Learn the 5 general steps used when pruning to form the scaffolding structure of young trees. (2 CEUs) A,U,T,M,L,Bp
This is a self-paced, highly interactive course to supplement the certification study guide. The lessons are designed for adult learners who cannot attend formal classes and nontraditional learners who respond best to visual, auditory, and hands-on teaching methods.
- Instructional strategies that simulate job tasks and promote learning transfer
- A high level of interactivity
- Self-paced instruction
- Emphasis on visuals, including several graphics
- Digital audio that enhances text
- Intuitive navigation with clear orientation titles
- A system of instant feedback that engages the learner
- Quiz questions that simulate certification tests and lead to mastery of learning objectives
- Glossary of key terms with definitions and pronunciations.
Earn 2 CEUs* (A, U, T, M, L, Bp)*CEUs can be earned from this product once per recertification cycle. This course must be repurchased if you have already taken it in the past. After repurchasing, please contact ISA customer service at 1.678.367.0981 and ask for a course reset. This step will ensure you receive a certificate of completion for your records.
*After purchasing this online course, you can launch the course by visiting Online Learning Center.
**Important: Online courses are for individual use only.