*NOT AVAILABLE FOR DOWNLOAD
This fully-illustrated third edition of the study guide, essential reading for ISA Certified Arborist® candidates, is now available online! Identical to the print version, this text provides a strong foundation and reference for all tree care professionals.
(©2010, 352 pp., 325 full-color illustrations, glossary, index)
Each chapter contains:
• learning objectives
• key terms
• text with illustrations and photos
• workbook section
• challenge questions
• sample test questions
• bibliography of related resources
• Complete and up-to-date resource designed to help you prepare for the ISA Certified Arborist® exam
• Includes a chapter on Urban Forestry, which discusses the management of larger populations of trees
• Fully illustrated with 325 full-color images
• Comprehensive glossary of arboricultural terms and a valuable list of additional resources
Also available in Print.