This fully-illustrated third edition of the study guide is a must-have for ISA Certified Arborist® candidates, and provides a strong foundation and reference for all tree care professionals. (©2010, softcover, 352 pp., 325 full-color illustrations, glossary, index)
Each chapter contains:
• learning objectives
• key terms
• text with illustrations and photos
• workbook section
• challenge questions
• sample test questions
• bibliography of related resources
• Complete and up-to-date resource designed to help you prepare for the ISA Certified Arborist® exam
• Includes a chapter on Urban Forestry, which discusses the management of larger populations of trees
• Fully illustrated with 325 full-color images
• Comprehensive glossary of arboricultural terms and a valuable list of additional resources
Available in Digital format.
Also available in Spanish.
Audio available in MP3 format.
Any educational or preparatory material, whether published by ISA or not, should NOT be considered the sole source of information for an ISA certification examination. This publication and the ISA certification program exams are developed through separate processes and entities.